Family is Everything

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sunday, July 6, 2014

Tri-Smore 2014

For the last 4 years I have volunteered for the Triathlon with the main reason being that then my kids could participate and each year they amaze me! This year Max did the full distance with 2 of his buddies The Musketeers!! Cooper did the half distance all on his own this year. Brody did the quarter and came in 23 in the swim and 6th in the run... so we know what he could use a little practice in!! This was Ivy's second year and while she refused to do the swim and wanted to not do the Triathlon anymore for the entire race she finished. This was Tanner's first year and he was so excited that by 7am he was dressed and ready to race. He also yelled 'Bo-ya - I am beating you' as he passed each person on his bike all the while ringing the new bike bell he won as a door prize. It was such a cold, dreary but totally awesome day and I am so proud of my kids!!










What a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment