Family is Everything

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Halloween Highlights

We had a very busy October- we started swim club again and Max is loving it. We started basketball and with Cory as the coach and both Max and Cooper playing- they love it. I have discovered that I am a fanatic not a fan - I yell ALOT at the boys games and I hope to be able to get myself under control very soon!!! I also chopped off Little Miss' hair- didn't really plan it just thought it would look cute and well...

Yup! I knew you would agree!!! So for how very busy our calendar has become I am sad to say I have no pictures to show for it!!! So here are the Halloween highlights - it was fun this year even if we didn't get to go out trick or treating!

Totally copied a friend of a friends blog and printed off these pop labels for our pre-Trunk or Treat dinner - fun hey?

Brody just looks mischievous!
and Cooper just looks sweet!

Max can sure pull off a scary look
We had Mummy dogs and chips with bloody body parts (salsa)

Our trunk did not win any prizes- My hubby thought it looked more crafty than scary! (Look close - I am in there)

Max went as Percy Jackson so I made him a "Camp Half-blood" t-shirt and necklace he carried a pen (riptide) and a sword
Thank goodness for my Cricut!
Ivy was going to be a Ladybug - but she wasn't
with our Spooky haunted Gingerbread house we decorated at Joey's place Brody as the cutest Mario ever! (the perfect costume for him I was soooo happy when we found it!!!)

Cory and I went as the Paper bag Princess and Prince Ronald (hence the racket!)
Finally our whole crew Cooper as a Men in Black, Tanner as a cow, Brody as Mario, Ivy as a 50's girl and Max as Percy Jackson

We had a great time this year and were glad when it was over (me) when did it turn into a Halloween week? We dressed up 4 times! By the way... I am so excited for Christmas- just wanted you to know that!!!

1 comment:

  1. I think Ivy would have been cute as a ladybug too, but the 50's girl costume was way too adorable to pass up. Your kids are lucky to have a creative mom who makes them costume props out of pens!

    ReplyDelete