Family is Everything

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Monday, October 11, 2010

Thanksgiving and Family Pictures

Well its been at least 3 1/2 years and 2 more kids and we were in need of an updated family photo... so off we went to Superstore (I know sooo classy) but we wanted to just get it done and be done with it. We got each kids photo taken - check them out along the side. Can you believe how old Max is looking? and Cooper has a lot of teeth missing in an otherwise perfect smile. Brody is just so photogenic- his picture captures him perfectly. Little Ivy had only this one where again she was even remotely happy. Tanner what can you say about him- he is just perfect. I really love how "full" the family shot is - we are a big family and it took a bit of time to get everybody smiling but I love it! So what am I thankful for- well your looking at it!
I challenge you to get 5 kids to all smile at the same time- this was the best of just about everybody!

Here it is the money shot- she stomped her foot and said "No" followed by the arms crossing when asked to smile- such a peach!



I love having new pictures up in the house. I will purposefully walk by to look at them, I will stop and stare at each one- man I just think I have the cutest kids - I know you all agree (about your kids being the cutest kids!!! Ha Ha- I do have perspective!)

3 comments:

  1. love the pic of Ivy, that is so classic! They sure show their personality....
    Very nice looking family!
    Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these pictures! I can't believe you got all your kids even looking at the camera at the same time. And who knew Superstore, in addition to all the clothes your family could ever need and free cookies for your kids in the bakery, could also provide you with cute pictures of your kids? Man, that really is the everything store! Great post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute family pictures! I love the one of Ivy.....too funny!

    ReplyDelete