Family is Everything

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

MeRrY ChRiStMaS!

"... Its the most wonderful time of the year! There'll be much misltoeing and hearts will be glowing when loved ones are near..."

Merry Christmas!

Here they are the Sunday before Christmas- looking just perfect (reminder mother speaking) I was so excited to put Ivy in her Christmas dress this year. Thanks to our soon to be new cousin-in-law who let us use her American address for shipping I was able to get it from the states and I loved it. I also curled her hair for the first time and I used about a bottle of hairspray and then she sat in her carseat and it went all flat in the back but I guess it was better for her to be safe right? Still I love it when I can dress my kids up- I still love the matchy without matching look and Max plays along but I know that soon I think he will begin to have an opinion on what he will or will not wear but until then it is up to me and he doesn't really care one bit- not true if I would let him he would wear his Bryant jersey everyday but he understands the need for cleaning so I win most of the time!! Anyway- to all who still drop by here to catch up with our family- Merry Christmas to you and your family!

2 comments:

  1. So adorable. Seriously - could your kids be any cuter? I didn't get to see Ivy on Sunday at all, so thanks for posting this picture. She looks divine, and the boys look handsome as ever. Merry Christmas to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Why I have never thought to take a picture of my kids all dressed in their Christmas best on the Sunday before Christmas is beyond me! I guess having 4 kids to get ready for 9am church while Dallin is at Bishopric and PEC meetings is a good enough excuse ....
    Merry Christmas to you and your adorable family!

    ReplyDelete