Family is Everything

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Monday, January 10, 2011

Christmas Memories

Because this is our family blog, history, journal if you will here are the snapshots from our Christmas 2010- we had a great time and for our grandparents who we miss here is a glimpse into our Happy Holidays!

Have to do it while I can dress him up!

I love decorating gingerbread houses- even though I have to leave the room while they do it!

Cookie decorating for Santa- lots of goodies!



Picnic of favorite foods on Christmas Eve
I looked long and hard for each pair of PJ's and I am glad they loved them all!
He is such a chunk!!
Polar Express 3D on the hide-a-bed- each year!!
Santa found Brody his request!
Lucky for Cooper Santa found a missile shooting helicopter for him
Lil Miss got her Dora castle- she sure has been a good girl- now potty-trained!!
Max got his IPod and it had to be tried out immediately
Pretty happy with the Ripsticks
We took them into Cory's office and they had a chance to try them and they are actually pretty good!
I think this is the coolest thing anybody got- it does somersaults!! Seriously pretty cool!
I think they liked this one!

Tanner was a little overwhelmed with Christmas morning- luckily all the other kids were happy to help him get everything opened!
Ivy tried on all her costumes and made everyone Hot Choc. (especially Elder Langi) all morning!
Ivy and Elder Langi from Tonga (poor guy is so cold!!)
When Ivy first came out of her room she saw the kitchen and asked if she could go play with it to which I replied of course... with a tear in my eye!!
Elder Vos (New Zealand) and Elder Langi came by for breakfast and had a good time helping make sure all the new toys worked properly!!
Its a snow day today which brings back to mind the 2 weeks we just had off where we stayed inside our house because it was quite cold. We had a very busy 2 weeks we saw 3 movies, the live nativity, went to the wave pool, had Christmas, had the Missionaries for breakfast, sledded, played new games, brought out the old favorites, watched countless Christmas movies, rang in the New Year in Barnwell w/ fam and ate waaaay toooo much!! So much fun, our "little" family is getting older which is making just being us so much fun. We used to wander south for all the hoopla but now we kind of have our own hoopla and we are creating our own traditions and having a blast doing it. Outside world I have nothing against you but every time I would choose spending time with my kids in my home just being together and I just love it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment