Family is Everything

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Its been a long time...

Its been a long time... last year I set this as a goal of mine to make a record of our family and all the things we did.. this year it wasn't a goal and I guess it is true how easy it is to break a good habit. We have obviously been quite busy since the last post was in April!! With the end of the school year came camping season or as some of you may know it SUMMER and now as I write this there is snow on the ground outside and going through these pictures felt a bit like torture ~ but fun to relive the fun we had this summer. This was the first year since we got our trailer that we camped just our family. We hit Pine Lake for July long weekend and Aspen beach for August long and we had such a great time... we really do like each other and can keep quite busy just being ourselves... Good to know!




Thank goodness for the TV in the trailer ~ it helps on early camping mornings!

Cooper enjoying a S'more


Max enjoying a S'more



Ivy enjoying a S'more~ we really love S'mores!!



We really enjoyed this new purchase this summer!



Tanner looking cute in Hawaiian trunks!


This kept the kids quite busy this summer!


Even Little Miss tried it out by the end of summer


Ivy got bangs this summer! I love it!


Our traditional BIG truck pic!


We hit Silverwood with our camping friends this summer and here are all the kids with Odie!


CrAzY HaTs! and NO we didn't buy any of them!


Tanner was so grouchy b/c he couldn't go on any of the rides but he did find this rain puddle


Another pic of T-man looking cute!


Ivy and Brody on the ever popular planes!


What a sweet brother ~ tho he might be choking her!


Our group on Thunder Canyon getting cooled off!


Pretty sure this little lady is my oldest's first crush!


Everybody drenched and loving it!


I guess they were having fun!

Lounging at the beach with a slushy!


Tanner on one of his many wanderings off!




We had another great year at Silverwood ~ we really should branch out and change the holiday plans one of these years but our family really loves it down there between the amusement parks, water slides and shopping it gets everybody what they want. This year we also rented a boat 2 days and had a blast tubing and lounging at the beach (thanks to Group-on!!)




Ivy started preschool this year and she was really excited about it



I wonder if while she is waving goodbye if she realizes she's taking my heart with her!!

Sob, Sob!


T-man sure misses her when shes at school ~ he kind of looks at me like "Now what?"


Why are they running? Why the rush? I find myself asking that a lot these days!



So you may be wondering where the pictures of the 3 older boys are on the first day of school... well I know I took them I mean I am not a horrible mother... I know I took them because I can tell you I certainly thought it was just as landmark that they were heading back to school Grades 6, 3 and 1 respectively... of course I took them... I just can't find them... I'm sure I just lost them and that I did NOT forget to take pictures because I may or may not have been silently counting down the days for them to go back!!! Now on to Halloween... we had a really great time this year...




T-Man was supposed to be the big bad wolf but he decided that he just wanted to wear this Halloween shirt instead!


Max ~ Grim Reaper


Cooper ~ Zombie

(He would not let me put on very much make-up so I'm not sure anybody knew what he was but he loved it!)

Brody ~ Luigi

(last year Mario... next year I'm not sure?)


Ivy ~ Little Red Riding Hood

I got to dress up twice this year - Ward party and preschool helper yet, unfortunatly -no pictures - Darn! I was the her Grandma

This post has taken me an hour to get up on here... I really need to keep up with this better... its been awfully quiet upstairs... I better go find out why!!

No comments:

Post a Comment