Family is Everything

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Some updates...


As promised I am trying to make some updates to the blog. I changed all of the kids photos on the side... over there→→I had to take the pictures of the real pics with my phone because I can't figure out our scanner!! So until I can improve the quality sorry for the quality! Max is 13yrs old and every bit a teenager! He is always bugging, poking, or picking at someone and is quite the pest to his siblings! He is also very thoughtful and always willing to help out. He is pretending to like basketball and loves playing both board games amd video games. He has a real mind for the strategy type of games. Cooper is 11 (in 5 days) and looks like he is 16!! He loves basketball truly and loves to be around his friends and family...like he hates to miss out on anything so I think he figures if he never leaves your side he won't miss anything at all! He is a great kid and he is so fun to have around! Brody  who is 8 yrs old is my handsome devil!! He is such a fun-lovin little bounder! Always up for a good time even if its not a good idea --Brod is in!! He gives me pause alot... I have to pause so I don't ring his devilishly cute little neck! Ivy is the princess in our house if by definition a princess loves to play soccer, sled down hills and play with super heroes!! Don't get me wrong she also loves to check herself out in the mirror and watch Barbie movies ... let's just say she's a well rounded little girl! Lastly, Tanner is 4 yrs old and what can I say about Tugger other than if he isn't on board we don't do it. He is a stubborn little fella and because he's number 5 it is often just easier to bend to his will. Honestly he is such a sweet little guy and when asked what he wanted to be when he grows up he said "a monkey would be cool" and when asked what his goal was for 2014 he replied " to tell Mommy I love her everyday" I mean come on I love this little guy! He has me pretty wrapped up... I mean whenever I find him doing.something he knows he shouldn't be he replys "Mommy I love you"  he's a smart one. 



Here is our latest family picture.. really not my fav of myself but everyone looks so great in it... now that is a mother's sacrifice!!

2 comments:

  1. Wow!!! They are growing up so fast!!!! You've got some beautiful kids there Sis! and you look great too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your family is awesome! The pictures of the kids are great!

    ReplyDelete