Family is Everything

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

A promise is a promise.

Last night for family home evening we talked about Family History and as a part of the lesson we looked back at this blog and reminised about what memories the pictures brought back and I felt awful at how much I have missed over the last few years. I have let this 'family history' lose its importance and my kids were so excited to look back and wondered why it seems to have ended
 So I made a promise and now I am going to try to keep it!! Today was Track and Field day at Cooper and Brody's school...they did really well and if there is anywhere I can brag about my kids it is here so I am one proud mama. I was able to go and watch a few of the events and they did great. Cooper set a new school record in the 100m dash at 14.7 seconds!! He also got first in high jump and second in long jump!! I watched the high jump and when it was down to just him they ket him go until he go out and they raised it 3 times for just him!! Brody got second in high jump and third in 1000m, 500m and long jump! And to top it all off Max came in after school and told me he was getting honors at the Junior High!! (they don't tell you what for until the evening but we are so excited for him)



GO TEAM NELSON!!

No comments:

Post a Comment